The WholesaleBackup family of products has been designed for demanding online backup deployments including environments subject to complex regulatory compliance such as:
- Financial services: NASD 3010 and 3110, SEC 17a-3 & 17a-4, GLBA
- Health care: HIPAA, Public Law 104-191
- Publicly traded companies: Sarbanes-Oxley 802(a)(1) & 802(a)(2), NASD 3510, 3520
- All companies: PCI DSS (credit-card protection)
- Your Microsoft Windows server(s) will be treated as simple storage devices requiring no special processing power or resource-intensive software.
WholesaleBackup Server is simple, secure, and lightweight. Installing and configuring this software takes just a few minutes, and as you’ll soon see, the Server is extremely easy to use. All communication to the Server from the outside world uses 128-bit encrypted https tunnels. In addition, sensitive data, including your customer’s files, are passed to and from backup clients, and stored on backup servers, using 256-bit AES encryption. Lastly, the Server software is very small (approximately 2MB) and uses little system resources, including RAM.