The WholesaleBackup family of products has been designed for demanding online backup deployments including environments subject to complex regulatory compliance such as:
- Financial services: NASD 3010 and 3110, SEC 17a-3 & 17a-4, GLBA
- Health care: HIPAA, Public Law 104-191
- Publicly traded companies: Sarbanes-Oxley 802(a)(1) & 802(a)(2), NASD 3510, 3520
- All companies: PCI DSS (credit-card protection)
- Your Microsoft Windows server(s) will be treated as simple storage devices requiring no special processing power or resource intensive backup server software.
WholesaleBackup Server is simple, secure, and lightweight. Installing and configuring this software takes just a few minutes, and as you’ll soon see, the Server is extremely easy to use. All communication to the Server from the outside world uses 128-bit encrypted https tunnels. In addition, sensitive data, including your customer’s files, are passed to and from backup clients, and stored on backup servers, using 256-bit AES encryption. Lastly, the Server software is very small (approximately 2MB) and uses little system resources, including RAM.